Trident Accountancy provides a wide range of services to individuals and businesses in a variety of industries. At Trident Accountancy, we strive to meet each client’s specific needs in planning for the future and achieving their goals in an ever-changing financial and regulatory environment. Our professional services include:
From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalise on new opportunities. Trident Accountancy’s accounting services steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues such as initial accounting system setup, cost-containment and tax planning. These services include but are not limited to:
- Accounts preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly, quarterly, or annual)
- Accounting system setup and support
- Payroll processing
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Personal financial statements
- Corporate tax planning and return preparation
Tax Compliance and Planning
At Trident Accountancy, we guide our clients through a full range of tax planning and preparation decisions with strategies that minimise your tax liabilities, maximise your cash flow and keep you on track to your financial goals. Our expertise, experience, analysis and thorough research allow us to optimise financial opportunities to be found in existing as well as recently altered tax laws. We are knowledgeable and up to date on the tax laws and can make sense of your receipts, bills and notices.
Cloud accounting software has seen huge growth in recent years and we now offer various Cloud accounting packages to suit our clients.
We can help you decide which cloud accounting package is best for you and assist with the following:
- Help with the initial setup.
- Any ongoing assistance required.
- Provide training.
Cloud software can save your company time and money.
Five ways cloud software benefits your business:
- You have a clear overview of your current financial position, in real-time.
- Multi-user access makes it easy to collaborate online with your team and advisors.
- Automatic updates mean you can spend more time doing what you love.
- Everything is run online, so there’s nothing to install and everything is backed up automatically.
- Updates are free and instantly available.
- Upfront business costs are reduced – version upgrades, maintenance, system administration costs and server failures are no longer issues. Instead, they are managed by the cloud service provider.
We support all of the leading cloud accounting packages including:
- Sage One
- Receipt Bank
Our fixed fee service (payable monthly by standing order) includes:
- Preparation of full and abbreviated year end accounts
- Personal Tax Return for the director
- Corporation Tax Return for the company and dealing with HMRC
- Completion and submission of VAT Returns and dealing with registration if needed
- Flat Rate VAT Scheme advice and applications
- Dealing with Companies House filing obligations
- Payroll administration (including electronic filing of P14 and P35) – we will look after your PAYE monthly payroll and PAYE year end returns for you
- Dividends – in addition to issuing and administering your dividends we will help you to extract the maximum possible income via PAYE and dividends
- Online software for invoicing and expenses management
- Ongoing advice throughout the year
Professional representation can be vital during an investigation, and our experience enables us to guide clients in their dealings with the tax authorities. If you have been chosen for an investigation, the professional representation you can find with our firm can put many of your worries at bay. We are ready and willing to answer any and all questions HMRC may be asking of you.
With the increased risk of tax investigations it may be worth considering taking out our annual insurance policy to protect you and your business from unexpected costs. Our tax investigations package offers businesses and individuals protection to ensure that in the event of an HMRC enquiry all our accountancy fees in dealing with the enquiry are provided for. Our tax investigation package offers:
- Up to £75,000 of accountancy fees
- Full representation to HMRC on your behalf including handling all correspondence and interaction, along with attending any HMRC meetings
- Comfort and peace of mind that we can provide a robust defence against HMRC
Bookkeeping and VAT Returns
Accurate record-keeping is essential to a successful business yet can also be complicated and time consuming. Trident Accountancy can help you with the organisation and day-to-day tasks of bookkeeping so that you can focus on your core business.
Business Start Up
Your business has a large impact on your taxes and other liabilities. From the inception of your business through its growth and development, Trident Accountancy can advise you on incorporating your business and later restructuring if advantageous. With our knowledge and expertise, you will always be receiving the best advice for your business.
Trident Accountancy’s payroll services can help you reduce the time spent on administration through developing and implementing a computerised payroll system that will facilitate processing, timely payment and preparation of annual returns.
We all know how important good staff members are. The lifeblood of your business, it’s vital that your payroll service does them justice, and complies with all the latest HMRC legislation at the same time. We offer professional, cost effective, accurate payroll services to a wide range of businesses, regardless of size or payment schedule.
By outsourcing your payroll to Trident, you will save both time and money. You can rest assured that everything will be fully compliant with the latest regulations, fully confidential, secure and entirely accurate. We can tailor our service to your needs, and our friendly, experienced team are always on hand to offer expert advice and support.
Our service is fully inclusive of:
- Weekly / monthly payroll processing
- Payslip delivery by e-mail or secure portal
- Payroll reports
- RTI submission
- P60s at the end of tax year
- No extra feed for processing starters and leavers
No one can predict the future perfectly, but we can all benefit from planning for it. Trident Accountancy combines expertise and experience with a gained understanding of your business to produce financial projections that can help you manage your business plan and spending. Forecasting for the future is imperative to your company’s success. We make it a point to keep current with market trends and updates so that your business can be prepared for what is to come. Depending on your needs, our work can range from top-level reports to detailed financial models.
Trident Accountancy’s company formation and secretarial service will get your new company up and running in the fastest possible time. Our Company Secretarial service ensures all relevant documentation is completed and filed ensuring late filing penalties are avoided. Services include:
- Annual returns and online filing
- Registered office facility
- VAT and PAYE scheme registration
- Share issues
- Share transfers
- Dividend vouchers